Are you ready to accelerate your leadership development and grow your impact?
- Are you an emerging leader who wants to enhance your personal leadership effectiveness and your ability to inspire and lead others?
- Do you want to join a trusted group of peers with similar challenges and the shared desire to achieve more of their leadership potential?
- Do you want to accelerate your own personal leadership development by working with peer mentors.
The Emerging Leaders Program delivers more than training, it’s a powerful development experience that will grow your leadership capacity, resilience and impact. In addition to learning practical and relevant leadership skills, you’ll transform your outer game by working on your inner game.
Using powerful experiential exercises, coaching and group discussion, trained leadership coaches will guide you through a process that will enhance your self awareness, personal growth and leadership effectiveness.
In 6 half-day sessions over five months, you will…
- Meet fellow leaders who share your desire to enhance personal growth and leadership effectiveness;
- Explore your personal beliefs about leadership, your challenges and your desire for change;
- Explore foundational leadership skills of listening, attention and awareness;
- Learn about the unique innate qualities that make you a compelling leader;
- Explore your compelling leader identity and the connection between self-awareness and impact; and,
- Design a powerful alliance with your peer group to create a safe and challenging environment.
- Cohort 1 - February 17th & 18th 2021, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm - NOW FULL
- Cohort 2 - April 29th 2021, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Both Cohorts are delivered virtually through Zoom.
"The Emerging Leaders Program provided valuable tools on listening, agreements, and feedback that I will be able to use daily in my roles at work and at home. The program also helped me examine what I wanted to work on as a leader, where my values lay, and what I might be doing unintentionally to hold myself back. I am excited to use the tools and knowledge to help lead my team to success."
-- Jocelyn McIsaac, Nova Scotian Crystal (Emerging Leaders 2020 Graduate)